Dear valued buyers,
Please take 5 minutes to read the following :
1. You are agreed to our terms and conditions by submitting the order form.
2. Payment must be made within 48 hours after submission, in order to avoid any disappointment.
3. PayPal fee could be waived by sending payment using gift or personal payments option. Because we are in different location, PayPal might charge buyers a little, which is sometimes less than 6%. We do not have gift option, we transfer funds/refunds using personal payments option. Paypal charged us 1% only, which I think it helps to save a lots. Please make sure that this method is works for you. Remember to check the check-box saying "I'll pay the fee" before complete the transaction. PayPal fee is not incur by seller.
View the below tutorial, if you do not understand (:
4. If you do not have gift or personal payment option, or the above method can't works out for you, kindly select online purchases option, and 5% fee would be applied.
***Gift or Personal Payment Option does not work for Russians and Brazilians PayPal. We will incur the fee of 5% for those who are staying in the said countries*** updated on 31st August 2012
5. If you need us to send you an invoice through PayPal, kindly provide us your PayPal email address. The fee of 6% will be charged once I've send you the invoice because it considers as online purchases option.
6. Order will be shipped out within 3 working days after payment received.
Kindly refer to below images if you are confused about the payment with GIFT OPTION.
Tutorial on How to Use PayPal-Personal Payments Option/Gift Option
1. Fill in the email and amount payable to:
2. Select 'Personal Payments' Tab
3. Check any of the options given.
We usually checked for 'Payment owed' or 'Others'
4 Check the checkbox that saying 'I'll pay the fee'. From the above example, PayPal charged us 1% instead of 6% if we using personal payments option.
5. Please bear in mind if we calculated the amount $17, we shall receive $17 and not less.
6. Complete the transaction by clicking 'Send Money'
Once you had selected the gift option as payment mode, please follow the above instruction.
7. We do not bear any cost/ fee charged by Paypal. If we receive lesser amount, we'll ask you to pay for the balance + 6% fee
*The fee has been increased from 5% to 6% on 1st August 2014.